Thursday, April 21, 2011

Two Questions

Question #1: When will it end?

It = this weather. This cold, damp, windy weather. We were on the University of Toronto's campus today and everyone was wearing warm coats, hats, mittens, scarves, etc. Winter clothes. So strange to think that school is over for the summer when it feels and looks like the fall!

Question #2: Do you have this problem?


Plain yogurt. I can only find it in large containers in the grocery store, but I buy it anyways because it makes such a delicious addition to certain Indian recipes. But then there is all the extra that I never know what to do with it.

With the help of allrecipes.com, I now have the answer:


We discovered the recipe on one of 2011's two glorious 70 degree days. Now we're enjoying the smoothies when we pretend that it's wonderful outside.

4 comments:

Millie said...

Great picture!! Looks like Helena is thinking about trying that smoothie. YUM!

The Werners said...

Plain yogurt is my new favorite treat! I mix it with bananas, honey and a sprinkle of granola, YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

I would suggest using frozen strawberries, a banana, yogurt, and orange juice. It is much better than smoothies made with ice.

Charlotte and John said...

I tried your suggestion this morning for breakfast, Jemma, and you're right - mixing it with a bit of honey and toppings is good. Another use for plain yogurt! Thanks!