Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine's Week

John and I started dating in January of 2003. He completely surprised me a month into our relationship with "Valentine's Week." Well, he has resurrected that week and we're now celebrating! What a surprise I got today.

After finishing work, I went to our car and what do I find in the passenger seat but these...



I was so surprised! They were so beautiful and smelled so good. It was so exciting that I almost forgot to drive the car over to pick up all the class materials that were waiting for me! Deciding to listen to the radio, I turned it on but a CD came on instead. What played but "Love Me Do" by the Beatles. While I did errands afterwards, I kept thinking about what a great surprise it was.

I then drove home and carried the first load of groceries down to our basement suite, grabbing the camera on the way back out. When I came back in, I started unloading groceries and then all of a sudden my eyes got really big! What was waiting on the kitchen table for me but this...



Thank you John.

3 comments:

Our family... said...

How sweet! Good work, John.

:)

John, Renee, Levi, and Emerson said...

That is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

That's my boy! Ya gotta love him.