Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring & Style Survey

Spring is officially here. Footballs were being thrown and blankets were spread all across the university's lawn this afternoon. Took me back to those April & May afternoons spent by Lake Johanna when Sonia & I would pretend to study for final exams but really just take naps or talk.


The rhododendrons are blooming!


It was easy to convince John to go kick the soccer ball around since he'd spent the day inside watching March Madness and doing taxes.


And now for the survey. One of my wonderful students gave me this shirt from China and I love it! The question is - which side is the front?


Side #1...

or Side #2?

5 comments:

anika said...

I vote side 2 is the front. But the fun part is you can wear it anyway you like! Switch it up :)

Our family... said...

I agree with Anika... before I read the comment, I was going to say the exact same thing... side two is the front, but wear it either way... and if you happen to see someone else wearing the exact same shirt the other way, run to the bathroom and switch yours around.
PS. I love your expressiveness.

E&E said...

I say #2-- and I love the shirt-- you look great in it!

Anonymous said...

I like side #2 the best. And by the way, I was planning on saying that BEFORE I even saw the other comments. :)

Sarah said...

We had picked side #2 also!