Friday, December 31, 2010

Team CharMarie

Still on our MN and WI trip, but just needed to share some favorite comments we've heard from our niece Anamarie before they are forgotten.

#1
Me: Anamarie, do you think Little Critter is going to be a boy or a girl?
Anamarie: Well, I haven't decided yet if I want it to be twins or not...

#2
After coming upstairs from playing in the basement for a few hours, she came over, rubbed my belly and said, "Wow, I think you have already grown!"

#3
Me: Anamarie, can you give Uncle John a kiss too?
Anamarie: NO! I'm not used to kissing boys...only little ones like Dillon.
Amelia: Well, he's a boy.

#4
The adults all played Ticket to Ride, and Anamarie and I made played as a team - Team CharMarie! Anamarie took a brief break to play with her toys and when she came back she said, "Are we still winning Aunt Charlotte?" After she found out her dad had just taken over the winning position, she told me, "Work harder!"

No comments: