Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A cousin visit!

This past week we were blessed with a visit from John's bro, his wife & two of their girls. John & I had a great time with them, but I think it's fair to say Helena had a blast being with her big cousins.  At least I've been hearing "No-Morey" (Anamarie) and "Me Mae" (Amellia Mae) countless times since they left.


Hanging out with cousins involves all kinds of fun things - shared treats, suitcases to pull, big boots to wear, kids to run after, trees to climb, people to watch swimming, etc.


One day we took a trip out to Niagara Falls.  

An awesome pic, Ethan.  Thanks for sharing!

Last time John & I had been there I was 6 months pregnant.  Wow, our Little Critter has grown!


It always amazes me how it seems like no time has passed when you get together with family.  There aren't the awkward questions at the beginning of the conversation; rather talking just begins and it keeps going until it's time to say goodbye.  Thanks for coming, Ethan, Anika, Anamarie & Amelia Mae!

No comments: