Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Target in Canada!

We went to one last week, and it was a little strange to walk inside.  It immediately felt like I was in the real deal Target, which transported me for a second as Target can only be found in the U.S. - until now.


It had everything a Target typically has - except the two things I was really looking forward to:
1) the great clearance end caps, but they've only been open a month so that's understandable.
2) a good maternity clothes section, as theirs included 5 big racks of jeans, pants and shorts, but only one foot-long rack of shirts.


The other thing that was missing was my mom.  We've spent lots of time together in Target and her presence was definitely missed.  BUT she's arriving in two weeks - I can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Um, hello? I think you forgot to mention your SISTER!!!

:)

Charlotte and John said...

I actually did almost mention my sister, but since there were NO CLOTHES for me to look at and since you and I always spent hours in the clothes section, I decided to keep the blog post short and not mention you. Sorry! I definitely did think about you!

The Werners said...

I am loving all the family love comments. :) Ours opened last month and I still haven't gotten there. I need to make it a priority as I feel I am missing out on some shopping and sister/mom bonding time. :)