Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I love my kids. I love my husband. I love my life.

Just uploaded a bunch of photos, and as I was quickly going through them again so they'd all be upright, tears formed.

After Benjamin was born, both John & I realized how big Helena was.  She wasn't a baby anymore, as made obvious by the new baby in the apartment, but she also wasn't a little toddler either.  We were forced to realize that she's getting big.

Ignore the dirty face and just notice how old she looks.
She's starting to read letters on cereal boxes, in books, and on signs.  She likes to get the mail to see if there's any with an H on it, because she knows if there is, it's for her.


Having a kid who is 2 1/2 years old is so much fun.


Then there's Mr. B.  He is so smiley, so alert, and so long.


His fingers, or someone else's, are in his mouth at least 50% of the day.  He loves to grab, and he's already going after food on his parents' plates. He laughs when someone howls "ahh-ooo" over and over again.  He has rolled over in both directions a few times and it's obvious he wants to be on the move.


Having a baby who is 4 months old is so much fun. 


Besides the kids, there's John.  My hardworking, studious, list-making, always-trying-to-go-to-bed-earlier husband.  Also known as Helena & Benjamin's Duplo-loving, book-reading, song-singing, bath-giving daddy.


Having a husband who loves me & our kids, and shows that love to us everyday, is so much fun.


I'm loving my life right now.  Livin' it and lovin' it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that you are lovin' your life, Charlotte. You are blessed . . . Love, Bonnie