Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Just being real here


We move in less than a month.  I am not feeling excited about this.


Toronto has been such a good place for us.  We like life here. 

  
We know how to do life here and how to do it well.  We have such good friends.


I'm not excited about navigating those waters again.  They are always rough for awhile.


I'm so proud of John, for all his work leading up to a job and now for getting a job.


But I don't want to move.   I don't want to leave home.


The bright side of things, however, is I get to move with these three.


We're in it together.


Without them, I'd never be home.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my Charlotte . . . Love, Bonnie

The Werners said...

Beautiful, thanks for sharing your heart. Praying for you and all the change ahead.