Sunday, May 30, 2010

WCSwK League Results

Another checkered flag has been waved at the brickyard. We would have preferred seeing Tony Kanaan win since he did start in the last position and he was having such a great race, but since the winner did lead 155 of the 200 laps - 387.5 out of 500 miles, the winner did earn it. Congrats to Dario Franchitti on the W, but perhaps more congrats should be given to his wife Ashley Judd since she got more live air time than he did. And while Mike Conway did have an incredibly scary accident, we're glad to hear that it's looking like he'll be okay.

Here are the WCSwK League prizes to be awarded:

John - $.35 for having the winning driver and having the lead driver at lap 91 (both Dario)
Katie - $.10 for having six drivers finish without being lapped
Charlotte - $.05 for having the first driver out of the race

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM RICH!!!

- your sister

Our family... said...

I have been thinking seriously about this and I feel really bad for your big brother... if they want to do a league, what are they going to call it? Maybe you should be WCSw/oK so that they can be WCSw/K...

Just thinking. I have been told that I think too much and that the heat is getting me!
And facebook is BLOCKED in our country... so all the commenting I would do on facebook is now directed at YOUR blog! :) Aren't you lucky?