Saturday, June 27, 2009

John, sans Charlotte

So, I know you're all wondering: What is life like for John without his lovely wife around? Is he just playing video games all day, sleeping in until noon every morning? Do you picture him pulling out a carton of milk from a near empty fridge, taking a whiff of the near-sour milk, shrugging his shoulders, and fixing himself a bowl of cereal?

Ye of little faith! Someone has to take care of things while Charlotte is away. Here are some of the things I've been up to:


Watering and weeding the garden.


Washing the dishes.


Vacuuming the living room.

I admit, I've also been spending a lot of time watching Wimbledon.

I miss my dear wife. Please take care of in Minnesota! Come home soon, love!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant post, John.

-John

Unknown said...

Way to make sure you document your work. Proof is always a good thing:)

Anonymous said...

"Bonnie" of Bonnie & Clyde is wise to your self-compliment, John! Ha! By the way, how are you taking pictures of yourself?

-Bonnie

Sarah said...

He he! I love it! Way to go John.