Tuesday, February 9, 2010

To One of You who Commented

On one of my latest posts I received a comment saying, "What happened to Fish February?" I'm so glad you asked because it showed me someone is interested in Fish February! Yay! Thank you so much for commenting and caring. (Yes, the "caring" is being read into your comment, but you do, don't you?) Here's the lowdown - besides the grilled shrimp, we've had Shrimp with Basil Ponzu sauce and Salmon with a Soy & Maple Syrup Sauce. Both were delicious & easy. I'll try to keep you more updated from now on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I care. (Charlotte, you should know my secret identity.) I asked about Fish February because I was under the mistaken impression that you intended to have seafood everyday of the month, and Poulet au Porto didn't seem terribly fishy (unless you function in an alternative Jessica Simpson reality). Upon reviewing your prior posts, though, I see that Fish February is just for 10 days a month. Mea maxima culpa.

Jacob and Sanna said...

I have a fish recipe on our recipe blog. It might be hard to do outside of Asia, though . .